Welcome to the
Sarasota Power & Sail Squadron
“Come For The Boating Education – Stay For The Friends”
The Sarasota Power & Sail Squadron is located along Florida’s southwest coast and only a few minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. We all share interests in sail & power boating to further the principles of safety on the water, community service, and life-long friendships. Here are just a few of our highlights:
- About SPSS – Learn about who we are. [Learn More]
- Educational Courses – Public & Member Boating courses & Seminars. [Learn More]
- Events, Classes and more – So many things to do so get involved and start enjoying SPSS! [Learn More]
- Free Vessel Safety Checks – We are all about safety and are here to help. [Learn More]
- Membership – Membership really does have its privileges including many discounts. [Learn More]
- Civic Programs – Serving our community in many ways. [Learn More]
- Social Activities – We are more than just boating! [Learn More]
- Marina Jack Luncheon Speakers – Join us for lunch on Thursdays and enjoy some fabulous food and guest speakers! [Learn More]
As a unit of the United States Power Squadrons®, we are one of the largest with approximately 400 members. Take a tour while you’re here – see for yourself why SPSS is the premier boating organization – for education – for civic service – for boating FUN.
Our Many Educational Opportunities
Like us on our SPSS Facebook page and see the exciting things that are happening in our Squadron. Or better yet – Join the Sarasota Power & Sail Squadron today and be part of a great tradition in the Sarasota area!