Engine Maintenance has been cancelled for 2017
Every skipper needs to understand the fundamentals of gas and diesel engines to perform basic maintenance and diagnose problems under way. Learn about transmissions, propellers, and steering. Get the knowledge you need to keep your boat in tiptop shape.
- Basics of engine layout and operation for gasoline inboards, outboards and diesels
- Basic mechanical systems such as drive systems (propellers), steering systems, and engine controls
- Repairs that do-it-yourselfers can perform
- Diagnose problems that might be beyond your ability to fix
- How to share information with your mechanic so the right repairs get performed
Engine Maintenance can be taught in 7 two-hour sessions including time for review and the multiple choice closed book exam.
This course is cancelled for Friday Oct 6th, 2017 @ 1900-2100 ( 7PM – 9PM ) .Member cost is $75.00, non Member price is $100. If you would like more information please use the form below to contact us. Please check the 2018 Education Schedule.