- Basics of engine layout and operation for gasoline inboards, outboards and diesels
- Basic mechanical systems such as drive systems (propellers), steering systems, and engine controls
- Repairs that do-it-yourselfers can perform
- Diagnose problems that might be beyond your ability to fix
- How to share information with your mechanic so the right repairs get performed
Engine Maintenance is taught in 7 two-hour sessions including time for review and the multiple choice closed book exam.
Member cost is $75.00, non Member price is $125. If you would like more information please use the form below to contact us.